The industrial complex inside an eggplant trades baseball cards with a secretly annoying paycheck. Not strictly Pinkwater related, but I think Pinkwater fans would enjoy the incongruity.
Wednesday, November 01, 2006
This is a no thrills blog, updated now and again, devoted mostly to link-dumping Pinkwater-related bits and pieces I happen upon online. The reason for the blog is that updating my "page of comprehensive links" has proven a bit unwieldy, and this blog stream-lines the process. Please enjoy.
Previous Posts
- Houses Inspired by the Big Orange Splot. Don't yo...
- My brother Jeff has an online book store. He will...
- I. Pinkwater plugs his own book on his Morning Edi...
- I personally, would probably make out with any guy...
- As spotted on ebay, Glass Collector's Digest Vol 1...
- Previously, I have always avoided reading Pinkwate...
- A short podcast review of Young Adults. Haven't h...
- An imaginary conversation regarding _Bad Bear Dete...
- The Neddiad.THE NEDDIAD is the tale, the saga, the...
- Daniel Pinkwater and Scott Simon maintained their ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home