The Pinkwater Blog

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I personally, would probably make out with any guy reading Diana Wynne Jones or Pinkwater in public.

It's horribly unfair of me but if I saw someone reading Dostoevsky or Dickens or Camus I would probably assume they were reading it because they wanted to look literary. Which is the reason I always read such books at home and never in restaurants.

posted by Howie at 2:49 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This is a no thrills blog, updated now and again, devoted mostly to link-dumping Pinkwater-related bits and pieces I happen upon online. The reason for the blog is that updating my "page of comprehensive links" has proven a bit unwieldy, and this blog stream-lines the process. Please enjoy.

Previous Posts

  • As spotted on ebay, Glass Collector's Digest Vol 1...
  • Previously, I have always avoided reading Pinkwate...
  • A short podcast review of Young Adults. Haven't h...
  • An imaginary conversation regarding _Bad Bear Dete...
  • The Neddiad.THE NEDDIAD is the tale, the saga, the...
  • Daniel Pinkwater and Scott Simon maintained their ...
  • Reader be warned -- your first time reading Lizard...
  • Part of the Pinkwater Site-seeing tour for Hoboken...
  • uncredited narrator.hm.
  • The phrase "If you like --, you'll LOVE --." tends...

Powered by Blogger