3 Votes for Pinkwater in a poll... on liverjournal type thingy.
Wednesday, November 16, 2011
This is a no thrills blog, updated now and again, devoted mostly to link-dumping Pinkwater-related bits and pieces I happen upon online. The reason for the blog is that updating my "page of comprehensive links" has proven a bit unwieldy, and this blog stream-lines the process. Please enjoy.
Previous Posts
- This book is like the Shutter Island for middle gr...
- The quote from Big Orange Splot. Frame it.After t...
- Everyone's excited about Bushman Lives.I heart Pin...
- Wired excited about Bushman LivesBushman Lives -- ...
- Picture of Ugandan Protesters being sprayed with P...
- Car Talk, a radio show I personally loathe* -- and...
- Thanks to Daniel Pinkwater, my machine sounds like...
- The nonsense part of this book is very descriptive...
- No, this isn't THAT Pinkwater. At least I don't t...
- "The Man Who Wrote the Strangest Children's Book I...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home