Friday, July 15, 2011

No, this isn't THAT Pinkwater. At least I don't think. Still, people who like Pinkwater have been found to like food, so there is a link of photographs of food.


Quotes for writers
.

"Daniel Pinkwater was a favorite of mine- Fat Man from Space, the Hoboken Chicken Emergency, and later Alan Mendelsohn, the Boy from Mars and The Snarkout Boys series. His stuff was so edgy and different than anything being written at the time, and you can certainly see his influence on children and MA literature today with titles like Captain Underpants and Diary of a Wimpy Kid.
Okay, I'll try not to hold Captain Underpants and Diary of a Wimpy Kid against him...
... to be fair, I don't have anything against the latter. At least I don't think I do. Haven't looked too closely at it. All I can say definitely is that the first movie looks un-embarrassing, the second looks embarrassing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home