The Pinkwater Blog

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Every scene has a payoff, and with (Daniel Pinkwater's) narration tying up all loose ends it moves like slightly clunky lightning.
It is a myth. Pinkwater was not the narrator of Christmas Story.


Having exhausted my current Pinkwater supply, I am continuing an interesting trilogy by Robert J. Sawyer. It's the WWW trilogy. (Wake, Watch, and Wonder) The overall series is about an emergent consciousness born on the internet.

posted by Howie at 12:12 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This is a no thrills blog, updated now and again, devoted mostly to link-dumping Pinkwater-related bits and pieces I happen upon online. The reason for the blog is that updating my "page of comprehensive links" has proven a bit unwieldy, and this blog stream-lines the process. Please enjoy.

Previous Posts

  • Pinkwater on the history of named sandwiches.1979....
  • The Nerd Blog: Unsung Genius Daniel PinkwaterA Bo...
  • I only know of two authors whose works can cause m...
  • Doodle Flutes and stuff. Doodles.National Doodle ...
  • Not what The Big Orange Splot had in mind.Unrelate...
  • April Fool's Day Edible Book Festival entry by way...
  • Lizard Music -- "So if you see Captain Beefheart a...
  • a blog about introducing philosophy to pre-colleg...
  • 10 things I love about the spring issue of the Oxf...
  • An elementary school reading project.The Central E...

Powered by Blogger