So, I read five complete books and a little more than a half of a sixth book. In all I read for 25 hours and 5 minutes. I also spent 1 hour and 30 minutes blogging/updating goodreads. For a grand total of 26 hours and 35 minutes, which is a only55.3% of the 48 hours. Honestly I am a little disappointed with my final number. Sounds like a pretty weird exercise to me. Glad he enjoyed the more than half of Avacado of Death.
Sunday, June 06, 2010
This is a no thrills blog, updated now and again, devoted mostly to link-dumping Pinkwater-related bits and pieces I happen upon online. The reason for the blog is that updating my "page of comprehensive links" has proven a bit unwieldy, and this blog stream-lines the process. Please enjoy.
Previous Posts
- The colorful illustrations of Daniel Manus Pinkwater
- Pinkwater after Sinnead O'Connor's SNL appearing t...
- If you're in Rhinebeck, New York ... Actually I su...
- Boing Boing reviews the new book Adventures of a C...
- Muller in the Middle, a Listserv Children's Book R...
- Here it is... the Horn Book Review of Adventures o...
- Cory Doctorow hearts Daniel Pinkwater
- A Little help.The book is about a teenage girl who...
- Pinkwater's Lizard Music was the first book I reme...
- What Kate Reads: Education of Robert Nifkin.Thank ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home