Muller in the Middle, a Listserv Children's Book Reviwer, on Yggyssey: "I happen to like them but I have a hard time selling them to students."
And another review of Yggyssey, for a Miss Simer, to "Creek Critiques" -- "DCMS LIbrary": "Full of silly names, ridiculous subplots, and nonsense that is difficult to decipher, I heartily do not recommend this one!" One and a Half Star!. The oh-so-ironic thing to do is to stick that as the blurb on an upcoming paperback republishing.
Are you the kind of person who likes an outrageous and funny book about space-and-time travel? If so, then this is a book for you! Even though I am not that kind of person, I enjoyed it. I think this is a Student Review. It's one for Borgel, for Guilford Central Library, at Windham County BookBloggers, which is supposedly Another excellent Edublogs.org weblog.
And another review of Yggyssey, for a Miss Simer, to "Creek Critiques" -- "DCMS LIbrary": "Full of silly names, ridiculous subplots, and nonsense that is difficult to decipher, I heartily do not recommend this one!" One and a Half Star!. The oh-so-ironic thing to do is to stick that as the blurb on an upcoming paperback republishing.
Are you the kind of person who likes an outrageous and funny book about space-and-time travel? If so, then this is a book for you! Even though I am not that kind of person, I enjoyed it. I think this is a Student Review. It's one for Borgel, for Guilford Central Library, at Windham County BookBloggers, which is supposedly Another excellent Edublogs.org weblog.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home