Thursday, February 15, 2018

Question:  When did you realize Osgood Sigerson was actually the dad?

Don't remember.  It wasn't on the first reading -- and the Snarkout Boys and the Avacado of Death does have the feeling of throwing everything against the wall and seeing if it sticks -- which is good and well because most of it does stick -- I suppose.  It was good to find out something is actually going on, though.

The two Snarkout Books were, apparently, purchased by my middle school in the summer between 6th and 7th grade.  (I would have noticed it next to Borgel if it were available then.)  And I remember checking them out at once during the ... er... "Reading" class. 
The teacher looked at them with a cursory glance, then smiled and said blandly "Oh sure.  I know of lots of kids enjoy stuff like this."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home