Tuesday, September 07, 2010
This is a no thrills blog, updated now and again, devoted mostly to link-dumping Pinkwater-related bits and pieces I happen upon online. The reason for the blog is that updating my "page of comprehensive links" has proven a bit unwieldy, and this blog stream-lines the process. Please enjoy.
Previous Posts
- Adventures of a Cat Whiskered Girl -- "Simply deli...
- Snarkout Boys and Avacado of Death Audio Recording...
- Poughkeepsie Journal. Big Audrey, the cat-whisker...
- Rumors of Pinkwater's death have been greatly exag...
- Daniel Pinkwater has a unique sense of humor and h...
- Killing Time Reading on "Cat Whiskered Girl":I als...
- "Hungry Readers" Review of "Cat Whiskered Girl".In...
- Jewish Journal dot comon Yetta, Yiddish ChickenPar...
- Shaenon Garrity on "The Strangest Pictures I Have ...
- Adventures of a Cast-Whiskered Girl. If you like...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home