on Robert Nifkin : Hey! What's wrong with a Marxist ROTC Instructor?
The other author I keep mentioning - Daniel Pinkwater - said more in a single commentary on traveling in Africa then Douglas Adams did in an entire book. If there was any justice in this world, Daniel Pinkwater would have gotten the job of reviving Last Chance To See
I... don't know what to say about that. Huh.
Fare thee well, Lulu. May the dog rest in peace.
The other author I keep mentioning - Daniel Pinkwater - said more in a single commentary on traveling in Africa then Douglas Adams did in an entire book. If there was any justice in this world, Daniel Pinkwater would have gotten the job of reviving Last Chance To See
I... don't know what to say about that. Huh.
Fare thee well, Lulu. May the dog rest in peace.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home