Wait. People actually name their chickens Henrietta?
Monday, June 04, 2007
This is a no thrills blog, updated now and again, devoted mostly to link-dumping Pinkwater-related bits and pieces I happen upon online. The reason for the blog is that updating my "page of comprehensive links" has proven a bit unwieldy, and this blog stream-lines the process. Please enjoy.
Previous Posts
- Bookselling This Week -- Celebrating the "Golden A...
- I think this reader missed the point of Lizard Mus...
- Rain Taxi, the organ of Powell's Book Store, weigh...
- This is how I read all of Daniel Pinkwater's books...
- The Neddiad: "slightly thin Pinkwater".
- Metroland Review of The NeddiadOn Irving and Mukuk...
- On smoking in Alan Mendelsohn and changing moresA ...
- Lunchtime entertainment was brought to us by Jill ...
- Fast and furious, Neddiad items are being strew ou...
- Pinkwater Glass. More specifically, Big Orange Sp...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home